You care about what you build. Protect your websites with the best security available.
= 6.3.16 =
* Improvement: Introduced a new scan stage to check for malicious URLs and content within WordPress core, plugin, and theme options.
* Improvement: New scan stage includes a new check for TrafficTrade malware.
* Improvement: Reduced net memory usage during forked scan stages by up to 50%.
* Improvement: Reduced the number of queries executed for some configuration options.
* Improvement: Modified the default whitelisting to include the new core AJAX action in WordPress 4.8.1.
* Fix: Synchronized the scan option names between the main options page and smaller scan options page.
* Fix: Fixed CSS positioning issue for dashboard metabox with IPv6.
* Fix: Fixed a compatibility issue with determining the site’s home_url when WPML is installed.